Be a Supporter!

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 15,011 flash Reviews

Carbonwater vs. BillDing Carbonwater vs. BillDing

alright one

that was a cool animation. a little bit short overall, but it still was quite nice to watch, i liked the graphics in it and your efforts were quite nice as well.

When Fanboys Collide Two! When Fanboys Collide Two!

good one

that was awesome. i remember the original When Fanboys Collide, and went to watch it again, and this one was just as awesome as the original one was. i really liked the plot behind it, good audio, nice characters and it was a major blast to watch.... highly recommended!!! check it out for yourself.

diamond-armada responds:

thanx man :D ye I thought the other one was awesome :) I just hope this catches up with the other though, I was hoping it'd do a little better :S

Anyway, ye I wanted to make it as true as possible, so I kinda asked people for general things I could bitch about in short context... nobody gave me ideas, so I made my own :D

So ye, glad ya liked it :P

Pirate Mayhem Pirate Mayhem

alright one

a little bit short and somewhat random, but it was alright to watch.... don't know why its getting hate. it could be a little bit longer overall and maybe a touch on the plot and the graphics but it was still cool to check out and your efforts were nice in it.

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

nice one

that was a very nice animation. i love that song, so that immediately scores big points on audio for me, but i also like how it revolved around the animation. the graphics were great and the mini-characters in this one were nice, well drawn and it was very nice and i enjoyed it.

Do This to Your Boss Do This to Your Boss

funny

i highly doubt this would work..... nor would i ever try it, but it was still very funny and i got a pretty good laugh out of it. the voices were a little bit choppy, but the drawings were cool and it was nice to check out.

Canyon Shooter Canyon Shooter

cool one

that was a nice game. the graphics and music were pretty sweet and the gameplay was quite nice. the default controls weren't suited at all, but its a real good thing that you can change the controls... makes it a lot easier to control and change weapons. the only thing i didn't like was those fans that blew you around.... very annoying, but it did add a cool challenge to this one. cool game, nothing i'd play all the time, but a great way to pass the time.

Presidential Paintball Presidential Paintball

nice game

that was a pretty sweet game. after a long hiatus from NG, what better way to come back and play a paintball game. being a paintball fan, i really enjoyed the concept behind it and understood it well, having the US presidency as the main them behind it was quite different, though somewhat predictable with all the debates and whatnot. overall, it was a pretty fun game, pretty nice if you're a fan of paintball and it was a nice time killer.

Minicarting Minicarting

cool game.

that was a nice racing game. i know i've played close to a billion racing games in my life, so it was a little bit unoriginal to me and also had an easy concept to it, but the gameplay itself was pretty nice and it did have a pretty nice challenge to it and i liked all of the tracks, very nice.

Entanglement Entanglement

nice one

Author Comments:

Another stickfigure animation with pointless fighting and no plot what so ever just for your entertainment.

My comments:

Most of the times, pointless stick fight animations are boring, shaky and poorly made, but this one here was very far from all of those. It sure was not boring by any means. the action was very fun to watch and was executed greatly. it wasn't shaky, it was very fluent and the graphics were quite nice... especially for a stick animation.... and above all else, it was definitely not poorly made.. it was excellent and a good effort was put into it and the results were very good and impressive.
I really enjoyed this one. good job.

Miccool responds:

Thanks a lot.

I'm glad you spent time on your review and I enjoyed reading every bit of it.
:>

Come Back Collab Come Back Collab

good one

that was a very nice and innovative collab. i really liked this one... no dull moments here and it was a lot of fun to watch.... and i'm sure that everybody who contributed to this one had a blast making this one. real glad to see this one here win an award too.